5 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
Industry leading structural warranty covers the draw bar and chassis only from fatigue and has a guarantee for a period of Five (5) years from original date of purchase. 5 Year structural warranty applies to all Campers and caravans from 2015 (V2 and onwards). BLACK SERIES CAMPERS offer warranty on all workmanship and materials on our Camper Trailers and Caravans.
1. Warranty is valid only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred or deferred in any way. Once sold or otherwise disposed of by the original purchaser to any third party, BLACK SERIES CAMPERS accepts no liability, claim logged by anyone other than the original owner.
2. Warranties are not valid on items purchased for the purpose of rental, loan or commercial use.
3. No warranty is offered on products sold at auction or as demonstrator, factory seconds or used products.
4. Warranty does not cover the product in the event of abuse, misuse, accidental damage or collision, modification of design, fair wear and tear (wheel bearings, wheels, tires, paint, travel cover, zips and mesh.) neglect, incorrect or inadequate maintenance. Suspension, wheels nuts and bearings must be checked before every trip. Wheel bearings must be serviced by an authorized motor mechanic in 6-month intervals. Note for extreme use the camper or Caravan will require more frequent wheel bearing service (River crossing, beach use, touring etc.)
5. Caravan and Trailer bodies or and their workmanship are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from original date of purchase.
6. Tents and workmanship are guaranteed for a period of two (2) years from original date of purchase. General wear and tear is exempt.
7. All warranty work is to be carried out by BLACK SERIES CAMPERS or by a BLACK SERIES CAMPERS authorized representative unless with the express written permission of BLACK SERIES CAMPERS will repair or replace the item at their discretion.
8. Any transport, accommodation, towing or recovery costs arising from a warranty claim are the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise stated in writing by BLACK SERIES CAMPERS.
9. Your Black Series Caravan or Camper comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the California Consumer Law. The benefits within our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under the California Consumer Law in relation to our Black Series Caravan or Campers.
10. Warranty is valid to Black Series Caravans and Campers that have been maintained in accordance with Camper trailer and Caravan care guide (see website for details) Note if warranty claim is lodged, service documentation may be required to support your claim.
11. That all servicing must be conducted by a licensed mechanic and in accordance with BLACK SERIES CAMPERS recommended service / maintenance schedule, we request that all servicing invoices and documents be kept accessible in the event that need to be presented at a later date.
12. Black Series Camper does not warranty appliances included in our product line. It is the buyers responsibility to read and adhere to, the manufacture warranty and user manual of the appliance, for claims and service. Please refer to the warranty card, user’s manual or product guide provided.
By submitting the electronic form you agree to the terms and conditions of the Black Series Camper Warranty.